The quiet but not isolated location, its 2 acres of park and the renovation of taste and quality make it an exceptional property.
Main house with two bedrooms and two gites with three bedrooms each.
The house built in 1975 benefits from double glazing (2010), gas central heating with a Viessmann boiler (2015), a built-in wood burner and a water softener. The roof was redone partly in 2008 and 2012/2013.
- Entrance hall (8 m²) with staircase leading to the office (8 m²) in the tower
- Equipped kitchen (16,5 m²)
- Living/Dining room (41 m²) with built-in wood burner and opening onto a covered terrace (51 m²)
- Bedroom (12 m²)
- Bedroom (9 m²)
- Bathroom (7.5 m²)
- Shower room / WC (6 m²)
- Toilet with washbasin
- Games room (21 m²) to be completed
- Laundry room / boiler room (22,5 m²)
- Garage (20 m²)
- Summer kitchen (8.5 m²)
- Cellar (3 m²)
GITE 1 with independent access but also communicating with the main house
- Entrance / living room (13 m²) with staircase to the upper floor
- Landing serving
- Living room (14 m²)
- Kitchen (11.5 m²)
- Bedroom with shower room / WC en-suite (12 m²)
- Bedroom with shower room / WC en-suite (12.5 m²)
- Bedroom with shower room / WC en-suite (10 m²)
- Entrance with stairs to the upper floor
- Living / Dining / Kitchen (22,5 m²)
- Bedroom with shower room / WC en-suite (16 m²)
- Bedroom with shower room / WC en-suite (16.5 m²)
- Bedroom with shower room / WC en-suite (20 m²)
ATTIC (80 m²) under development
The house is surrounded by almost 2 acres (7.882 m²) of beautiful park overlooking the valley.
A swimming pool of 6 x 12 m, a tennis court, a bowling green, various terraces and barbecues complete the picture.
The property is well placed and close to many tourist sites.
LE BUGUE with all amenities 14 km
LES EYZIES, capital of the pre history 16 km
MONTIGNAC with the famous Lascaux caves 30 km
SARLAT world famous medieval market town 36 km
PERIGUEUX capital of the Dordogne 33 km
BERGERAC with international airport 46 km
- Type Onroerend Goed
- B&B / Gites
- Extra info
- Grond < 1 HA
- 260 m²
- 7.882 m²
- Dubbele beglazing