The property sits in a tiny hamlet blessed with wonderful wooded, wild and unspoilt surroundings.
The impressive lake on the site of 1.4 ha gives it a magic and peaceful atmosphere.
Within 10 minutes of the market town of Riberac, it will appeal to nature lovers .
The house comprises on garden level:
- Fully equipped kitchen 15m² with tiled floor, built-in cupboard and exposed beams.
- Spacious dining/living room 45m², with stone fireplace and exposed beams.
- Bathroom 5,80m² entirely tiled.
The original chestnut staircase leads to the first floor comprising:
- Master bedroom 28,5m² with stone fireplace and exposed beams
- Bedroom 20m² with beams and shower.
- Independant toilets
- Bedroom 13m² with built-in wardrobe
- Shower-room en-suite.
All this level has wooden flooring.
On second floor is a loft which is entirely convertible.
Two paved terraces and small outbuildings surround the house, offering a lovely outside space. Boiler room with a VIESSMANN boiler.
The separate barn, 125m², is convertible on 2 levels if needed.
The idyllic view on the 3,5 acres stream-fed lake is the highlight of this property. The 16 acres land provides also a good exploitable potential. All this gives an overall impression of serenity and appeasement.
Definitely worth a visit to appreciate the atmosphere.
- Property type
- Special class
- Lake/pond view
- Extra info
- Grounds 5-10 HA
- Total living area
- 150 m²
- Plot size
- 64,163 m²
- All bathrooms