Wonderful character stone property comprising a 4 bedroom main house, a 2 bedroom guest house and several barns arranged round a private courtyard offering the opportunity to run as a gite.
Large delightful courtyard, over 14 acres of garden with pool, meadow and woodland with great views.
A gate opens into the secluded courtyard from where you reach all the buildings.
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen area (115 m²) with wood burner and opening to a north facing terrace with views over the valley and the south facing courtyard
- heated veranda (19,50 m²) overlooking the valley and swimming pool of 10 x 5 m
- Bedroom 1 (12 m²)
- Bedroom 2 (9,50 m²)
- Shower room / WC (3,90 m²)
- Landing / mezzanine (20 m²)
- Bedroom 3 (10 m²)
- Bathroom (5 m²)
- Bedroom 4 (12 m²) interconnecting with
- Bedroom 5 (15 m²) with access via a footbridge to an
- Artist workshop (36 m²) with storage room (8 m²) on the first floor of one of the barns.
- Cellar (85m²)
- Storage (12m²)
The house benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and a wood burner.
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen area (30 m²) with chimney of the old bread oven which would allow to install a wood burner, staircase to the attic
- Bedroom 1 ( 12 m²)
- Shower room / WC (5,5 m²)
- Bedroom 2 (12,50 m²)
The guest house benefits from double glazing and heating is electric.
The guest house occupies part of a large barn and the rest comprises
- Large room (39 m²) with staircase to the before mentioned
artist workshop (36 m²) and storage room (8 m²) and footbridge to the main house
- Boiler / laundry room (5,60 m²)
This part could easily be converted into further accommodation if required.
A large stone barn of approximately 90 m² on the ground floor and divided into 3 rooms of about equal size offers a lot of potential on two floors.
A further stone barn of approximately 36 m² serves as garage and storage room.
The 10 x 5 m swimming pool whilst on the north side of the house enjoys sun all day and benefits from amazing views over the Vézère valley.
The extensive gardens are beautiful, with mature trees and a large open terrace.
The property is well placed in a peaceful small hamlet but close to many tourist attractions of the Perigord Noir and a golf course at only 16 km.
LE BUGUE an animated river market town with all amenities is at only 5 km
SARLAT the famous medieval market town is at 30 km
BERGERAC with international airport is at 45 km
GOLF COURSE at 16 km
- Property type
- Special class
- Guesthouse-bed & breakfast-gites
- Extra info
- Grounds 5-10 HA
- Total living area
- 260 m²
- Plot size
- 56,173 m²
- All bathrooms
- Garage car spaces
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool
Services in the area
- Golf Course 16 km
- Airport 45 km